-
December 9th, 2000, 09:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
On of the best Super8 camera's ever made: The Bauer S 709 XL. I personally use the Bauer S 715 XL, and it gives excellent results.
The Bauer S 709 XL is known to give the same, excellent results. I have one for sale.
The camera includes: Lenscap, batterybox, sunfilter, earphones and a handbook.
The camera is in near mint condition. Around 20 Super 8 cartridges have been shot with it.
The camera has the following functions:
1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 18, 24, 40 frames/sec, sound, timer and several microcomputer functions.
There camera has a perfect A 1.2/6-51mm Baulieu lens.
I'm asking $399.
My e-mail address:
[email protected]
David
-
December 11th, 2000, 04:37 AM
#2
Inactive Member
December 10, 2000
YOUR SUPER 8 CAMERA
DAVID:
If you have any images
of your camera
you can list your camera
FOR SALE BY OWNER on
http://Super8mmDirectory.com
Go to CAMERAS FOR SALE BY OWNER
on the Directory II page
and take a look at the page.
Then, send an email image
and description and how
to contact you.
It's like posting here
on this hostboard,
but with pictures.
------------------
JOHN LONGENECKER |
Cinematographer |
www.IndieFilmsOnline.com | [email protected]
-
December 12th, 2000, 09:37 AM
#3
Inactive Member
John, thanks for your help!
The camera has already been sold for 50% of the price I mentioned, but next time, if I have a camera for sale, your site could be useful.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks